Premiere Dental provides this website as a public service resource for general information, but does not warrant or guarantee, that the information is current, correct, or complete. Therefore, the information should not be considered not acted upon as the practice of dentistry. Advertisements shall not be construed or apply to anyone outside of the State of Alabama. Premiere Dental is registered with the State of Alabama as a service mark and is a trade name of Dr. Tenenshia Acklin, DDS.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Premiere Dental, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Premiere Dental asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Premiere Dental violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Premiere Dental in accordance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Premiere Dental will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Premiere Dental will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Premiere Dental or others. In the case of such termination, Premiere Dental will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Premiere Dental.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Premiere Dental to you any Premiere Dental or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Premiere Dental. Premiere Dental, Premiere Dental, the Premiere Dental logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Premiere Dental, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Premiere Dental or licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Premiere Dental or third-party trademarks..
- Changes. Premiere Dental reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Premiere Dental may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Premiere Dental may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Premiere Dental and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Premiere Dental nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Premiere Dental, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Premiere Dental under this agreement during the (12) months period prior to the cause of action. Premiere Dental shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Premiere Dental, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Premiere Dental and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Premiere Dental, or by the posting by Premiere Dental of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the State of Alabama, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Madison County, Alabama. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising